- The Alter Ego Effect – Break free from your self-imposed limitations by adopting an alter ego that has the attributes you desire. Published 2019.
- The Body Keeps the Score – Discusses how trauma reshapes the body and brain, compromising sufferers’ capacities for pleasure, and innovative treatments for recovery. Written by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D., a professor of psychiatry at Boston University School of Medicine. Published 2015, New York Times bestseller.
- The Gifts of Imperfection – Explores the psychology of releasing our definitions of a perfect life and embracing living authentically. Written by Dr. Brené Brown, a research professor at the University of Houston. Published 2010, New York Times bestseller.
- The Willpower Instinct – Explains exactly what willpower is, how it works, and why it matters, and provides practical exercises to increase your willpower in the things that matter to you. Published 2013.
- Atomic Habits – Proven strategies for building good habits and breaking down bad ones. Written by James Clear, an expert on habit formation. Published 2018, New York Times bestseller.
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life – A process for crafting a meaningful life by using principles of design thinking. Written by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, lecturers in the Design Program at Stanford. Published 2016, New York Times bestseller. Read our review.
- The End of Alzheimer's – Provides a plan to prevent and reverse Alzheimer’s Disease by mitigating 36 metabolic factors (micronutrients, hormone levels, sleep, etc) that can trigger "downsizing" in the brain. Written by Dr. Dale Bredesen, M.D., an expert in the mechanism of neurodegenerative diseases. Published 2017, New York Times bestseller.
- Lifespan: Why We Age and Why We Don't Have To – A comprehensive new theory for why we age based on information theory, and a conclusion that “aging is a disease, and that disease is treatable.” Written by David Sinclair, PhD, a professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School. Published 2019. Read our review.
- Why We Sleep – The latest science on the evolutionary basis of sleep, how it works in humans and other animals, and why it is so vitally important to our health. Written by Dr. Matthew Walker, PhD in neurophysiology. Published 2017, New York Times bestseller.
- The Circadian Code – In-depth explanation of the circadian clock, why it’s important, how it works, and lifestyle changes to get back on track. If you’ve ever experienced jet lag or pulled an all-nighter, you know that this schedule can easily be thrown off. Written by Dr. Satchin Panda, a leading expert in the field of circadian rhythm research. Published 2018.
Medicines and drugs
- How to Change Your Mind – An exploration of psychedelics, brain science, and the underground community of therapists who continue to use LSD and psilocybin to provide relief to their patients. Published 2018, New York Times bestseller.
- Boundless – Coming January 2020. A guide to look, feel, and perform at peak capacity by becoming an expert in what makes your brain tick, your body work, and your spirit happy. Written by Ben Greenfield, New York Times bestselling author and leading health podcaster. Read our review.